K202E TEMP 360
Use the Temp360, model K202E to control baseboards, fan forced and radiant electric heaters. 120V or 208/240V. The electronic sensor offers the most accurate temperature control available, keeping the room within 1°F of the set temperature. Standard mechanical thermostats have a greater margin for inaccurate measurement, which can leave temperatures to vary by 5°F or more. Easily regulate energy consumption and keep energy costs low by installing the K202E thermostat.
Temperature Lock: 75°F maximum temperature limiter feature guarantees room temperature never exceeds 75°F. Ideal for property managers or users with children, making sure that the heat will not go above 75°F if the dial is accidentally turned.
- Double Pole line voltage (4 wire)
- 120V or 208/240V selectable by jumper
- 16 AMP Max (Resistive)
- Electronic sensing for accurate temperature control (±1°F, ±0.5°C)
- Temperature range 40° - 90°F (5°C-30°C)
- Includes °C and °F control dial
- 2-pole OFF button
- Indicator light for heat on
- Mount on standard junction box
- Temperature Lock™ limiter features gives the option to set maximum temperature of 75°F (24°C)
- For use on baseboard, fan forced & radiant electric heaters
Focus On The Fun Stuff
With its simple rotary knob design, and electronic sensing for accurate temperature control the K202E is easy to adjust and maintain a comfortable room temperate while keeping energy costs low.