The King MUAH is designed to complement your heating system by preheating this fresh air at the lowest cost, thus continuously proving comfortable ventilation throughout the building. MUAH combines a fan driven fully modulating electric heating unit with a fresh air ventilation logic controller providing an extremely versatile all-in-one packaged unit. It is designed to work with HVAC equipment to provide indoor air quality into a return air plenum or provide make up air directly into a home or commercial building.
When the fresh air required is 760 CFM or more the new King MUA air make-up offers the optimum solution at the lowest total cost.
- Make up Air solution with Integrated Logic Controller
- Fully modulating electric heat, SCR controller with built in proportional duct thermostat
- Inputs to tie into a main building HVAC System
- Unit also operates as standalone makeup air, no tie into HVAC System necessary
- Built in Incremental Cycle Timer (1 to 60 minutes) per hour
- The Cycle Timer can be disabled by a manual Auto/Closed Switch.
- 24-volt control inputs and outputs
- Output for Automatic Damper control
- Output to control a Remote Exhaust Fan
- Input for an Override Switch to directly turn on unit under all conditions.
- Input for Lockout Switch for remote control devices like a humidistat.
- 5 LED lights on the logic control to verify input/output status
- 14” x 14” ducted outlet with 760 to 2120 CFM
- Three Speed PSC Motor with built in blower relay
- Automatic Fan Delay
- Horizontal or Vertical Installation
- Compact Footprint
- Replaceable Filter
- Available in 480V – Single and Three Phase
- Proudly Made In USA
Constant Comfortable Ventilation
Today’s airtight homes and offices beg for fresh air. Stale and humid air must be replaced by fresh air. During winter, the incoming fresh air is at too low a temperature to be comfortable and the MUAH preheats the incoming air to your preset temperature.
Now That’s Smart!
Integrated Logic Controller Is Easily Tailored To Any Application
This is done by an integrated logic controller which opens the damper, activates the fan and modulates the electric heat to a preset discharge temperature delivering the tempered are directly into a return air plenum or a separate fresh air ductwork system.
Now That’s Smart!
Contractor shall supply and install MUAH Series electric furnaces manufactured by King Electrical Mfg. Company. Furnaces shall be of the wattage
and voltage as indicated on the plans.
Micro-Processor Logic Panel: Controlled by a micro-processor logic panel. Offers single adjustment setup, exhaust fan control option, outdoor temperature and/or humidity limit option and damper override capabilities. Meets ASHRAE Standard 62.2.
Heating Elements: Quick heating, long life Ni-Chrome elements are sized to provide proper watt density for maximum heat dissipation by fan-forced air convection currents.
Terminal Block: For field wiring (optional special order)
KFSTB Air Filter: Convenient access for replacement of standard 16″ x 20″ x 1″ filter.
Overcurrent Protection: 208 and 240 volt MUAH models have 60 amp circuit breakers. 480 volt MUAH models have terminal blocks. Internal 60 amp fusing is provided for MUAH models over 48 amps.
Limit Control: Integral automatic high temperature limit control in each heating element bank prevents the delivery of air at unsafe temperatures. 20-35 kW use a manual reset limit control to completely shut the furnace off should an over temperature occur.
Fan Relay: Heavy-duty dual speed fan relay is standard with furnaces for air conditioning or summer fan operation.
Low Voltage Terminal Block: 24 Volt control screw terminals
Approvals: UL (E48864)