The PyroBox3 Pipe Trace System controls up to 4 Zones, with 4-30A/2P Contactors, 1-Phase 300V Max. The unique staggering feature of the PYRO TRACE control keeps pipes from freezing, without the need to upgrade the power supply on site. Use a high demand heating system on a limited power supply by controlling up to 5 different zones. The modular design allows customers to choose the right configuration for the specific property needs.
- Pipe Trace Controller For Commercial and Residential Use
- Up to 4 Zones activation (30A each 110-240VAC)
- Integrated Fault Detector, GFCI non class A
- Logical Setting For Installer / Setup & Service
- User Friendly Interface - Programming and Adjusting
- Enclosure Protection NEMA Type 4
- Sequencing option between the zones – Allowing pipe freeze protection area with less available power on site
- Energy Efficient Algorithm
- Adjustable splitting time between the zones with multi configurations between zones
- Adjustable Hold-On-OFF Delay and Manual On
- Adjustable Upper and Lower Limit Temperature
- Adjust Cycle Time and Setpoints
- ETL Certified for USA and Canada
Smart Enough To Get The Job Done
The unique staggering feature of the PyroBox Control keeps pipes flowing over larger areas, without the need to upgrade the power supply on site.
Now That’s Smart!
Safety. Confidence. A Worry-Free Winter.
PyroBox Trace is available in 3 different models, to use a high demand heating system on a limited power supply source by controlling different zones.
|PYROBOX3 TRACE||42388||Power Box 3 Trace||4 Zone Controller, 4-30A/2P Contactors, 1-Phase, 300V Max|
|PYROBOX3C TRACE||42387||Power Box 3C Trace||2 Zone Controller, 2-50A/3P Contactors, 3-Phase, 600V Max +1 Zone Aux Controller, 1-30A/2P Contactor, 1-Phase, 300V Max|
|PYROBOX5 TRACE||42386||Power Box 5 Trace||4 Zone Controller, 4-50A/3P Contactors, 3-Phase, 600V Max +1 Zone Aux Controller, 1-30A/2P Contactor, 1-Phase, 300V Max|
|PYROULS||42325||Upper Limit Sensor||Upper Limit Temperature Sensor|
|PYROCON12 TRACE||42380||Main Controller||Controller and User Interface panel|