TW2 Series radiant heaters have the ability to transfer heat to a person or object without heating the surrounding air. Commonly used for indoor and outdoor application such as restaurant patios, parking garages, work stations, valet waiting areas, vestibules and airport/hospital entrances. TW2 series heaters are Ideal for any application requiring total or supplemental (spot) heating in commercial and industrial areas.
Featuring woven tungsten elements produce a high-output medium-wave infrared heat energy with a visible orange glow. With less intense light than the SW2 series, TW2 series heaters are a great choice for outdoor patios and applications where high heat is required but less visible light is desired. Heaters are equipped with a specially designed reflector for optimal radiant heat output. Optional wall mounting brackets allow adjustment of the heating direction.
- Instantaneous Heat-up & Cool-down
- Clear quartz lamps with woven tungsten elements
- High-wattage heater with a visible orange glow
- 5000 wATTS
- Heats Objects Not the Surrounding Air
- Black powder-coat Steel Housing
- Optional stainless steel housing
- 0° to 45° adjustable brackets included
- Anodized aluminum reflectors
- Rated for indoor & outdoor applications
- Proudly Made in the USA
- cETLus Certification for USA and Canada
Heats Objects Not the Surrounding Air
Radiant heat is transmitted through electromagnetic waves. When these waves are absorbed they are converted into heat. The radiant energy is absorbed by objects in the room and warms the space similar to your clothes absorbing the light from the sun.