A portable baseboard is an easy way to add supplementary heat to any room. Baseboards are quiet and trouble-free. A tip-over switch is standard so if the heater is knocked over it will automatically shut off. A built-in thermostat and a 6 foot, 3-wire grounded outlet plug for additional safety are provided. This heater is so rugged it is approved for U.S. government contracts.
- Built-In Thermostat To Control Comfort
- Aluminum Finned Crushproof Element
- Full Length Safety Cutout
- All Angle Tip-Over Switch
- Quiet and Efficient Convection Heat
- 6 Foot Cord With Grounded Plug
- Lighted ON/OFF Power Switch
- Convenient Carry Handle On Back
- Proudly Made in the USA with U.S. & Global Materials
- 1-year warranty
Portable Convenience. Consistent Comfort.
Portable Baseboard heaters utilize convection heat to provide consistent warmth throughout the room. Offering quiet operation and rugged steel construction, making it a perfect choice for bedrooms and living areas. Designed for ease of mobility, to bring the heat where it is needed. An integrated thermostat maintains a consistent temperature that you set.
Advanced Heat Transfer Crush-Proof Element Design
Exclusive crush-proof ribbon aluminum finning is compression welded to the heating element to provide a chimney-type flue for maximum heat transfer.
|MODEL||UPC||VOLTS||WATTS||AMPS||LENGTH||SHIP WEIGHT lbs||Purchase|
|KP1210||10142||120||1000||8.3||4 ft.||11.5||Buy Now|