The HWPT (hot water) Series Programmable thermostat with 15 minute pump exciser was intended for use as a 2 circuit thermostat controlling a circuit pump and fan on a hydronic coil heating system, though it could be used when needing a 2 circuit control with a 1 minute delay on the second circuit. This control solves the historic problem of using a standard 22 Amp bi-metal heating thermostat on a hydronic system which require high Amp loads to be accurate. Without a load they will not shut off properly, continuing to circulate hot water when not needed. This control positively controls both circuits creating energy savings and superior comfort control, while providing excellent hydronic control.
The HWPT adds 7 independent day programming with 4 times and temperature settings per day to save energy and also start system before you get home. Plus it adds a 15 minute pump exerciser every 24 hours as required by code on potable water heating systems. First cycle will start in 12 hours from the power on time so that all cycling will happen at night.
- 7 Independent Day Programming with 4 Times & Temperature Settings Per Day
- 15 Minute Pump Exerciser Every 24 Hours As Required By Some Codes
- Accuracy: ± 1.2°F @ 10 Amps, ± .9°F @ 4.2 Amps
- 12.5amps / 120 Volts
- Range: 44°F to 95°F (7°C to 35°C)
- Save Up to 28% on Your Heating Costs
- Electronic Temperature Sensing is The Most Accurate Technology
- 3 Minute Cycle Rate Reduces Temperature Swings & Increases Comfort at All Control Settings
- 2 Circuits, 1 Minute Delay on 2nd Circuit
- LCD Backlight Display with Temperature
- Imported to King Specifications
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|MODEL||UPC||TYPE||WIRE LEADS||VOLTS||AMPS||TEMP. RANGE||Purchase|
|HW120||19048||Electronic Line Voltage||4 Wire||120||12.5||40ºF-95ºF||Buy Now|
|HWP120||19047||7 Day Independent Electronic Programmable||4 Wire||120||12.5||44ºF-95ºF||Buy Now|
|HWPT120||19049||7 Day Ind. Elec. Prog. w/ 15 min. pump timer every 24 hrs.||4 Wire||120||12.5||44ºF-95ºF||Buy Now|
Temperature Range: 44°F to 95°F (7°C – 35°C)
Temperature Default: Your saved setting
Display Format: LCD
Display Size: Large Format
Sample Rate: Every 60 seconds
Delay On or Off: 3 minutes
Heat Indicator: LCD “heater on”
Relay Rating: 12.5 Amps
Accuracy: ± .9°F @ 2000W
Maximum Amps: 12.5 resistive
Maximum Watts: 3000 @ 240V 2600 @ 208V – 1500 @ 120V
Minimum Watts: 0
Power Source: 120VAC, 50-60Hz
• 12.5 Amps per circuit.
• Four wire installation.
• Snap action relays.
• Wire leads #16 AWG.
• 3⁄4″ depth into wire box.
• 44°F to 95°F (7°C – 35°C) set point range.
• Thermistor sensor.
• Digital thermometer/set point.
• Large LCD display.
• Meets energy code requirements.
• 1.2 degrees differential.
• 3 min. delay between cycles.
• 1 min. delay between circuits.
• For use on hydronic fan coils.
• On/Off switch for green backlight & system.
• Battery backup.
• HWPT adds exerciser pump timer.