MODEL WR-ND WINDOW WATCHER
Designed to reinforce positive energy habits while limiting landlord energy expenses. Non Programmable.
- Simple Up & Down Temperature Selection
- 40°F (4°C) Set Back When Window is Open
- 60°F (14°C) Unoccupied Temp
- Power Failure Restart: Occupant’s Set Point
- Remote-Controlled Set Back: Yes (Volt-Free)
- Occupancy Sensing - No Delay
- Window Activation: OFF (On Display)
- Relay Rating: 16 Amps Resistive or Inductive
- Illumination: Seattle Blue, on Touch of Key
- Electronic Sensing With Thermistor For Accurate Temperature Control (±.9ºF)
- Max Watts: @ 208/240V = 3320/3840
- Max Watts: @ 120V = 1920
- Power Supply: 120 or 208/240 Volts
- UL Certified For USA and Canada
- Imported to King Specifications
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Windows Left Open. No Problem.
Introducing the WINDOW WATCHER™ thermostat, that is designed to reinforce positive energy habits while limiting landlord energy expenses. Automatically sets the thermostat back to 40° when the window is left open.
Now That’s Smart!
Universities and Property Owners Take Back Control
With a maximum temperature of 75° the WINDOW WATCHER™ can be customized to your energy saving goals. Sensors placed in a window or door allow this smart thermostat to monitor when they are open.