Residential housing projects, motels, and ski resorts often face unnecessarily high and very costly energy bills when windows and/or doors are left open for long periods of time, usually with the heating system on. Until now little could be done to curb this energy waste and expense. Introducing the WINDOW WATCHER™ thermostat, that is designed to reinforce positive energy habits while limiting landlord energy expenses. With a maximum temperature of 75° the WINDOW WATCHER™ can be customized to your energy saving goals. Sensors placed in a window or door allow this smart thermostat to monitor when they are open. When the volt-free remote contacts are opened the WINDOW WATCHER™ will automatically set the thermostat back to 40°, instantly saving you money! When the window or door is closed the thermostat will automatically return to the originally set comfort temperature. An optional occupancy sensor in line allows the WINDOW WATCHER™ to set the thermostat back when a room is unoccupied, potentially saving you even more. Motels can use contacts that are key card or key activated to begin room heating when the room is occupied, keep the heat to a minimum when unoccupied.
Now That’s Smart!
- 7 Day Programming
- 40°F (4°C) Set Back When Window is Open
- 60°F (14°C) Unoccupied Temp
- Temperature Range: 40° to 75°F (4° - 24°C)
- Power Failure Restart: Occupant’s Set Point
- Remote-Controlled Set Back: Yes (Volt-Free)
- Occupancy Sensing - No Delay
- Window Activation: OFF (On Display)
- Relay Rating: 16 Amps Resistive or Inductive
- Illumination: Seattle Blue, on Touch of Key
- Electronic Sensing With Thermistor For Accurate Temperature Control (±.9ºF)
- Max Watts: @ 208/240V = 3320/3840
- Power Supply: 120 or 208/240 Volts
- Imported to King Specifications
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Windows Left Open. No Problem.
Introducing the WINDOW WATCHER™ thermostat, that is designed to reinforce positive energy habits while limiting landlord energy expenses. Automatically sets the thermostat back to 40° when the window is left open.
Now That’s Smart!
Universities and Property Owners Take Back Control
With a maximum temperature of 75° the WINDOW WATCHER™ can be customized to your energy saving goals. Sensors placed in a window or door allow this smart thermostat to monitor when they are open.
|Electronic Line Voltage
Ordering Information - Accessories
|TAMPERPROOF COVER PLATE, BLANK, FOR WINDOW WATCHER THERMOSTAT
|WINDOW CONTACT, STANDARD SURFACE, 507-AMS-39W
|50-FT BELL WIRE, 18/2 RED/WHITE TWISTED