This HBP Series was intended to be used as a 2 circuit thermostat controlling a circulation pump and a fan on a hydronic coil heating system, though it could have other uses where you need a 2 circuit control with a 1 minute delay on the 2nd circuit. This control will solve the historic problem of using a standard 22 Amp bi-metal heating thermostat on a hydronic system which require high Amp loads to be accurate. Without a load on a Bi-metal thermostat it will not shut off circulating hot water when not needed. This HBP control positively controls both circuits creating energy savings, superior control and comfortable living spaces.
- 2 Circuit Control of Pump & Fan for Hydronic System
- 5+1+1 Day Programmable
- Accuracy: ± 0.9°F
- AA battery powered
- 120 / 208 / 240volt / 16amp
- Range: 40°F to 95°F (4°C - 35°C)
- Save up to 28% on your heating costs
- Electronic temperature sensing is the most accurate technology
- 3 minute cycle rate reduces temperature swings and increases comfort at all control settings
- LCD backlight display with temperature
- LCD heater ON indicator
- Dual single pole design with three wires
- Imported to King Specifications
- 1-year limited warranty
|MODEL||UPC||TYPE||PACKAGING||WIRE LEADS||VOLTS||AMPS Per Pole||TEMP. RANGE|
|HBP||19051||5+1+1 Day Electronic Programmable||Box (50 pieces)||3 Wire||120/208/240||16||40°F-95°F|
Temperature Range: 40°F to 95°F (4°C – 35°C)
Temperature Default: 68°F (20°C)
Display Format: LCD
Display Size: Large Format
Sample Rate: Every 60 seconds
Delay On or Off: 3 minutes
Heat Indicator: LCD “heater on”
Relay Rating: 16 Amps
Relay: AA battery powered
Accuracy: ± .9°F @ 2000W
Maximum Amps: 16 resistive
Maximum Watts: 3840 @ 240V – 3328 @ 208V – 1920 @ 120V
Minimum Watts: 0
Power Supply: 1-240VAC / 1-30VDC
• 16 Amps at 240V, 3840 Watts.
• 16 Amps at 208V, 3328 Watts.
• 16 Amps at 120V, 1920 Watts.
• Three wire installation.
• Snap action relay built-in.
• Wire leads #12 AWG.
• No depth into wire box.
• 40°F to 95°F (4°C to 35°C) set point range.
• Dual switch operation.
• Electronically anticipated.
• Battery operated by AA batteries
• Thermistor sensor.
• Contemporary styling.
• Digital thermometer/set point.
• LCD display.
• Meets all energy requirements.
• 1.5 degrees maximum.
• 3 min. delay between cycles.