The HWP (hot water) Series Programmable thermostat was intended for use as a 2 circuit thermostat controlling a circuit pump and fan on a hydronic coil heating system, though it could be used when needing a 2 circuit control with 1 minute delay on the second circuit. This control solves the historic problem of using a standard 22 Amp bi-metal heating thermostat on a hydronic system which require high Amp loads to be accurate. Without a load they will not shut off properly, continuing to circulate hot water when not needed. This control positively controls both circuits creating energy savings and superior comfort control, while providing excellent hydronic control.
The HWP adds 7 independent day programming with 4 times and temperature settings per day to save energy and also start system before you get home.
- 7 independent day programming with 4 times and temperature settings per day
- Accuracy: ± 1.2°F @ 10amps, ± .9°F @ 4.2amps
- 12.5amps / 120 volts
- Range: 44°F to 95°F (7°C to 35°C)
- Save up to 28% on your heating costs
- Electronic temperature sensing is the most accurate technology
- 3 minute cycle rate reduces temperature swings and increases comfort at all control settings
- 2 circuits, 1 minute delay on 2nd circuit
- LCD backlight display with temperature
- 1-year limited warranty
|MODEL||UPC||TYPE||WIRE LEADS||VOLTS||AMPS||TEMP. RANGE|
|HW120||19048||Electronic Line Voltage||4 Wire||120||12.5||40ºF-95ºF|
|HWP120||19047||7 Day Independent Electronic Programmable||4 Wire||120||12.5||44ºF-95ºF|
|HWPT120||19049||7 Day Ind. Elec. Prog. w/ 15 min. pump timer every 24 hrs.||4 Wire||120||12.5||44ºF-95ºF|
Temperature Range: 44°F to 95°F (7°C – 35°C)
Temperature Default: Your saved setting
Display Format: LCD
Display Size: Large Format
Sample Rate: Every 60 seconds
Delay On or Off: 3 minutes
Heat Indicator: LCD “heater on”
Relay Rating: 12.5 Amps
Accuracy: ± .9°F @ 2000W
Maximum Amps: 12.5 resistive
Maximum Watts: 3000 @ 240V 2600 @ 208V – 1500 @ 120V
Minimum Watts: 0
Power Source: 120VAC, 50-60Hz
• 12.5 Amps per circuit.
• Four wire installation.
• Snap action relays.
• Wire leads #16 AWG.
• 3⁄4″ depth into wire box.
• 44°F to 95°F (7°C – 35°C) set point range.
• Thermistor sensor.
• Digital thermometer/set point.
• Large LCD display.
• Meets energy code requirements.
• 1.2 degrees differential.
• 3 min. delay between cycles.
• 1 min. delay between circuits.
• For use on hydronic fan coils.
• On/Off switch for green backlight & system.
• Battery backup.
• HWPT adds exerciser pump timer.