The HW (hot water) Series was intended for use as a 2 circuit thermostat controlling a circuit pump and fan on a hydronic coil heating system, though it could be used when needing a 2 circuit control with 1 minute delay on the second circuit. This control solves the historic problem of using a standard 22 Amp bi-metal heating thermostat on a hydronic system which require high Amp loads to be accurate. Without a load they will not shut off properly, continuing to circulate hot water when not needed. This control positively controls both circuits creating energy savings and superior comfort control, while providing excellent hydronic control.
- Accuracy: ± 1.2°F @ 10 Amps, ± .9°F @ 4.2 Amps
- 120 Volts / 12.5 Amps
- Range: 40°F to 95°F (4°C to 35°C)
- Save Up to 15% on Your Heating Costs
- Electronic Temperature Sensing is The Most Accurate Technology
- 3 Minute Cycle Rate Reduces Temperature Swings & Increases Comfort at All Control Settings
- 2 Circuits, 1 Minute Delay on 2nd Circuit
- LCD Backlight Display with Temperature
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|MODEL||UPC||TYPE||WIRE LEADS||VOLTS||AMPS||TEMP. RANGE||Purchase|
|HW120||19048||Electronic Line Voltage||4 Wire||120||12.5||40ºF-95ºF||Buy Now|
|HWP120||19047||7 Day Independent Electronic Programmable||4 Wire||120||12.5||44ºF-95ºF||Buy Now|
|HWPT120||19049||7 Day Ind. Elec. Prog. w/ 15 min. pump timer every 24 hrs.||4 Wire||120||12.5||44ºF-95ºF||Buy Now|
Temperature Range: 40°F to 95°F (4°C – 35°C)
Temperature Default: Your saved setting
Display Format: LCD
Display Size: Large Format
Sample Rate: Every 60 seconds
Delay On or Off: 3 minutes
Heat Indicator: Radiant
Relay Rating: 12.5 Amps
Accuracy: ± .9°F @ 1500W
Maximum Amps: 12.5 res. per pole
Maximum Watts: 3000 @ 240V 2600 @ 208V – 1500 @ 120V per pole
Minimum Watts: 0
Power Source: 120VAC, 50-60Hz
• 12.5 Amps per circuit.
• Four wire installation.
• Snap action relays.
• Wire leads #16 AWG.
• 3⁄4″ depth into wire box.
• 40°F to 95°F (4°C – 35°C) set point range.
• Thermistor sensor.
• Digital thermometer/set point.
• Large LCD display.
• Meets energy code requirements.
• 1.2 degrees differential.
• 3 min. delay between cycles.
• 1 min. delay between circuits.
• For use on hydronic fan coils.
• On/Off switch for green backlight & system.
• Battery backup.