NEW! EZ-Connect™ a Quicker installing back-wire electric baseboard heater with integral strain relief design with the innovation of the all new Quicker Installing back-wire design, contractors all agree; installation has never been faster! This new design allows the convenience of wiring the heater prior to mounting onto the wall. Simply make the electrical connection, secure the back-wire cover plate with the integral strain relief onto the back of the heater and then mount the heater onto the wall. It’s that easy! No need to remove the front cover during installation. This cuts installation time in half.
- EZ-Connect™ Quick Install Design, w/ Integral Strain Relief
- Wire Heater Prior To Mounting Onto The Wall
- Aluminum Ribbon Fin Element
- Full Length Safety Cutout
- Crushproof Element
- Natural Convection Heat
- Dent Resistant Die Form Cover
- Available in Bright White and Almond
- Proudly Made in the USA with U.S. & Global Materials
- Contractor Approved Design for Canada
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
NEW! Improved EZ Backwire Design
The all new EZ-Connect™ Quicker Installing back-wire design means installation has never been faster! Now simply wire the heater prior to mounting onto the wall, make the electrical connection, then secure the back-wire cover plate with the integral strain relief onto the back of the heater and mount the heater onto the wall. It’s that easy! No need to remove the front cover during installation. This cuts installation time in half.
K Series Electric Baseboard Heaters
Baseboard heaters utilize convection heat to provide consistent warmth throughout the room. Offering quiet operation and rugged steel construction, making it a perfect choice for bedrooms and living areas. Designed for ease of installation and can be wired at either end. A thermostat is required and sold separately.
Advanced Heat Transfer Crush-Proof Element Design
Exclusive crush-proof ribbon aluminum finning is compression welded to the heating element to provide a chimney-type flue for maximum heat transfer.
Safe Comfort For Families
The SureStop high temperature-limit feature shuts power off to the heater in an abnormal event, providing protection from overheating.
Contractor shall supply and install K Series electric convection baseboard heaters manufactured by King Electrical Mfg. Company of the wattage, voltage and length indicated on the plans.
• The heater shall take room air in the bottom (lower front) and discharge it through the top front.
• The heater back, bottom, and top shall be fabricated from 22 gauge steel. Front panels shall be fabricated from 22 gauge steel, ribbed longitudinally for extra strength and have center support to resist impact loads.
• The heater casing shall have modern rounded ends and corners to provide a smooth appearance, finished with a baked enamel.
• The heater shall be provided with a continuous capillary sensor tube for thermal protection, extending the full length of the heating element, rated at 175o F, and be a fail-safe type.
• The heater shall have a 44 cubic inch junction box at both ends, furnished with five 1⁄2″ knockouts located on the back, bottom, and side.
• Heater elements shall consist of high quality 80% Nickel and 20% Chromium alloy corrosion-resistant wire completely surrounded by aluminum finning shall be compression welded to the sheathed element to provide chimney-type flue for heat transfer.
• Heaters shall be supplied with a one year limited warranty.
Rating and Approval:
• The heaters shall be available in ratings from 375 through 1,500 Watts at 120 Volts, and 375 to 2,400 Watts at 208-240 and 277 Volts.
• The heaters shall be available in 187 or 250 Watts per lineal foot.
• cULus (E29778)